We're partnering with our sponsor Southwest General Hospital to offer a complimentary neighborhood event that will be fun for everyone in the family. Coffee, tacos and paletas will also be available to the attendees!
- Start your morning off with a small workout session with MixFit at 9am!
- Join Bill Simons with Cycling San Antonio on his guided bike tour through the missions, this fun adventure starts at 10am and returns around 11:00am! SWell Cycle will also be offering a FREE DAY PASS to those who would like to join the tour or bike just around the park!
- SA River Foundation will explain the intimate backstories of the art installations that can be found at almost every mission along the Mission Trail!
- Earn-A-Bike Co Op and Ghisallo Cycling Initiative will be there to inform young riders on their programs, the importance of bike safety, benefits of riding and receive a free bicycle check!
- Learn more about other amazing participating groups like BGDB (Black Girls Do Bike), SA Wheelmen, Harvey E Njaim Family YMCA and Vision Zero!
- Step inside the Estela Avery Education Center to learn about archeological artifacts from our Missions National Historical Park with a real Archeologist and get educated before you go solar with Build San Antonio Green!
- Test ride our marvelous new E-bike that will be hitting stations near you at the end of this month!